Tuesday, February 15

PETA Fur Campaign

This post was way overdue! I haven't mentioned anything about animal welfare sense I've been blogging! Please forgive me. I'll start by saying I'm not as extreme as PETA. That's their job to convince people to be vegans, animal rights activist etc. Me on the other hand would love if everyone cared about animals and became sensitive to their welfare, but I wont be the one to convince you to do that. I don't ever want to come off as some holier than thou, I'm better than you vegetarian! Which a lot of vegetarians come off as. I'd rather present you with the information and allow you to decide on your own if its something that you want to do! If I change one person that's great and if not that's ok too. At the very least I changed myself!

Now on the subject of my girl Tarji! I loved her before she decided to join in on the campaign. But now I really love her. She looks stunning and I could not appreciate her more for stepping out and stepping up! Go check out the behind the scenes of the photoshoot over here

No comments:

Post a Comment