Monday, February 28


Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive.  And then go and do that.  Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.  ~Attributed to Howard Thurman


Source


Today I was thinking about passion. It’s more than just a word it more like a lifestyle. You live it, breathe it and love it all the same. There is no such thing is “can’t” when it comes to your passion. If you have the vision for your passion, best believe that it will come to past. It’s second nature and nothing else compares. It’s a blessing to have a passion. Many people go through life not knowing what their purpose is, let alone their passion. If you have one without the other you are one step closer to living your best life. But all this is beside the point. I was more so focused  on what makes my passion different from the rest of this world. It’s guaranteed that the idea that you thought was so “grand” has been thought of by a million other people. And 9 times out of ten they actual put those thoughts into action and are doing the damn thang! That has got to me more times than once. I love what I do! It’s in my heart! I think about it more times than I should.  Back to the question at hand! What makes my passion different from the rest of the world? Simply put: It’s MY passion! Nobody can conjure up the same type of love that I have for what I do. No matter how similar the idea, the concept is pure and like no other. My passion is like art. No one piece of art will have the same meaning and beauty in the eye of  its beholder. There is no such thing as slacking around or putting forth minimal effort. This is what I do and if my name is going to be branded on it, the process of production has to be equivalent to perfection! So I say all this to say let your passion seep through your pores, because it’s yours. God has divine blessing specifically set aside for individuals. We may have the same passion but God surely didn’t bless us with the same exact love for it! It’s ours! Let’s own and embrace our passion! Because simply put its yours and nobody else’s!

~Stay Blessed, Start Loving and Keep Pushing! Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment