Sunday, January 2

I’m off the resolution ish…Honestly, I’ve never made a goal at the beginning of the year and actually kept it. I’m to inconsistent with things in my life to make that commitment lol However I did think of some new things I need to invest in soon before the year is out. Wait! This sounds like 2011 resolution list, lol whtev...
I needed these in my life since forever, TOMS will be in my closet before the year is over!
Purchase a watch by these guys We-Wood "Buy a watch, plant a tree" Wouldn't want to have it any other way!
Splurge on some JC shoes
Paint more often
Invest in some more off the shoulder shirts. Call me a weirdo but I think that's the most classiest part on my body

I need to get the mural on back finished or started...well I'm in the between stages, so whatever that's called

No comments:

Post a Comment